The Tamil Nadu Board of Secondary Education, also known as the DGE (Directorate of Government Examinations) has already released the TN 12th Result 2018 date on their official web portal. The Tamil Nadu 12th Result 2018 can be accessed on May 16th of 2018. Earlier the examination for the same happened between the month of March and April 2018. Students who have appeared for their board examination are eager to check out their TamilNadu HSC Result 2018.
How to Check Tamil Nadu 12th Result 2018
There are multiple ways made possible by the board to let the students and the parents check with the result in just one click. If you are not aware about it, then you need to follow up with below mentioned steps to check TN 12th Result 2018 from any place.
- All you need to have is a solid internet connection running from the device that you are about to make use of to check with the result online.
- After connecting to the internet, visit tnresults.nic.in from any web browser
- The website shall load faster, as per your internet connectivity speed
- If you are making use of a low end smartphone, it is highly recommend to use a browser that loads websites faster and smoother
- After visiting the web portal, you need to check for a link that can redirect you to the result page
- The link shall be written as ‘TN HSC +2 Result 2018’
- This particular link shall be activated only after the results get officially released by May 16th of 2018
- After clicking on the link, you will be redirected to the result page, where you need to fill up certain information to obtain the result
- Enter your registration number that was provided during the time of examination. If you have forgotten your registration number, you can check with them using hall ticket that was distributed to every other student who has appeared for their board examination
- You need to enter either your date of birth or other detail as mentioned in the page, for verification purposes
- After entering the correct information under the spaces provided for them, click upon the Submit button
- The results shall be displayed on your screen
- Subject wise result shall be displayed along with your name and roll number
- You can directly take a print out of it, or save a copy for general references.
Every academic year, the results are released by 9:30 AM and it is expected to release at the same time in this year too.